Taylor Elementary School announced yesterday that registration for the 2019-2020 school year would be at 6:30 p.m. at the Taylor Cafeteria this evening, Tuesday, April 23, 2019.
In order to be registered, a child must be five years of age on or before August 1, 2019.
To register, it is required to bring the following:
• Proof of physical examination (withing two years of enrollment date)
• Up-to-date immunization records
• Birth Certificate
• Social Security Card or state approved proof of SSN
• Two proofs of residency in the Emerson-Taylor-Bradley School District (or submit School Choice Application on or before May 1, 2019.)
• Medicaid card if child is covered by Medicaid
Students will get an opportunity to tour the elementary school and participate in Pre-kindergarten activities while parents attend a workshop titled "How to prepare your child for Kindergarten."
For more information, you can call Taylor Elementary School at 870-694-5811.